PC-Helpdesk specialise in help and assistance to the home user market. We understand that not everyone is at ease with new technology, and when the need arises, simply for advice and help, we can provide a friendly expert who will not only explain the issues but be able to take over your computer to help out with fixing it. We understand that PC users now want to integrate digital cameras and photographs with their PC, to have the facility to print and scan photo quality pictures. You need broadband to access and utilise internet and email. You may require wireless broadband or wireless networking in your house, but are unsure of both concepts, safety, and how to get it working!!
With over 25,000 households who utilise the helpdesk you have access to the largest independent provider of remote IT support to the digital home in the UK.
How it works
• All subscribers receive a unique membership ID which they quote whenever they call the helpdesk. All logged incidents receive an incident tracking number which can be used to track and trace resolutions.
• Call us any time day or night and tell us what help you need.
• We will give you plain, simple advice over the phone.
• If we need to, we can connect to and share control of your PC through our secure connection.
• Over 80% of PC problems can be fixed over the phone and through online help.
• You’ll need a broadband Internet connection and Microsoft® Windows® XP or Windows Vista®®to use the service.
• We don’t support Apple® Mac OS® or Linux® at the moment.
PC HelpDesk (UK) Limited, 12 Church Street, Kidderminster, Worcestershire DY10 2AH.
Registered in England Number 7036701.
Contact us through the Contact Us form on this web site. Or phone 0845 303 9571. Always remember to quote your membership number (if you have one) and your name and address.